Saturday, April 25, 2009

YOU CALL THAT TORTURE !!!

Having a bucket of water poured on your head to "simulate" drowning. Being put in a box with a bug, and being told that it's going to bite you. Are you kidding me? These so called "enhanced interrogation techniques", pale in comparison the the kinds of "techniques" I as well as many others had to endure. I was jerked off a bus in San Antonio Texas, and told I was worthless. I was literally forced to fold my tidy whities in a six inch square. I was forced to get up at an ungodly hour, and do exercises that to this day I would never do of my own volition. I was constantly ridiculed by superiors with very strange hats. I was forced to give up my only two vices, Cigarettes and beer, for six long weeks, and as if that weren't enough.... Hospital corners... Have these captors no mercy ?
As I'm sure you may have guessed, these are the "tortures" I, as well as many others, had to endure when we signed the contract, to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. To fight and possibly die for our Country and our way of life. I haven't seen any physical or emotional scars so far... What say you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment