Friday, May 1, 2009

SWINE AND THE FLU THREAT

Let me preface this by saying, "I'm not a doctor". Having said this, I would also like to add, as I have said in previous entries, "I'm not stupid". My next question is, are you? After this media circus we've all been subjected to over the past week or so, I can't find a forum in which to scream from the mountain top, PLEASE, STOP THIS RIDICULOUS COVERAGE!!! At Last, Emerick's World!!! Every year thousands of Americans die from the flu not the swine flu, but just the flu. Less than 100 people are suspected to have this version, and Reporters are wearing masks at the airports, not to mention thermal imaging cameras to detect fevers. Are you kidding me? What the hell does the swine have to do with that? Does the Liberal media show up "on camera" with their surgical masks on and tell us of the impending pandemic? I think not! I've recently heard that it can't be called swine flu anymore due to a possible crash in the pork market. Not to mention alienating the pork farmers. If you have recently been to Mexico, and you are feeling sick, I would recommend checking your room service breakfast at the Del Rio Hilton for traces of strychnine. This is no more than a trumped up crisis to divert from reality. Are any the thousands of auto workers from Detroit who are all but doomed to loose their jobs taking time off due to swine flu? Nope. I drove from Pittsburgh PA to Columbia SC and back this week, and guess what... I didn't see one person wearing one of those stupid masks...Not one! And I was actually looking for them. And then I turn on the news in my hotel room and see our illustrious VP stating his views. Honestly, can you believe what Vice President Joe "I ain't flying anywhere" Biden said on the air the other day? Truth be known, this is all a manufactured incident from the Obamma administration to scare the welfare state, and boarder towns into the new mindset of government control over health care. and all I can say to those who fall for it is... You voted for this crowd.... Now You Deal with it.

David W. Emerick
"Cowboy"

1 comment: